Used Haemonetics Cell Saver 5+ Autotransfusion Unit
Supplied with 1 Haemonetics SmartSuction Harmony Vacuum Aspirator
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Cell Saver® 5+ autologous blood recovery system is designed for use in procedures where medium- to high-volume blood loss occurs, such as traumatic cases. With the ability to deliver moderate hematocrit and to help remove traces of undesirable components such as free hemoglobin, the system is the standard of care for participating hospitals and is a critical tool to help avoid unnecessary allogeneic transfusions.
The Cell Saver 5+ system has an easy-to-use control panel, contains sequestration protocol for the collection of platelet rich plasma and platelet poor plasma, and can be run in automatic or manual mode.
The Cell Saver 5+ system can help you realize potential cost savings by virtually eliminating unnecessary allogeneic transfusions and the associated risks of infection by returning fresh, high-quality blood throughout the perioperative care continuum.
The Technologies that make the Cell Saver 5+ System the Preferred choice
- Separation technolog: Latham bowl (invented by Haemonetics)
- Multiple bowl sizes: 70ml, 125ml, 225ml
- Platelet sequestration: Yes
- Partial bowl collection and reinfusion: FDA approval to wash a partially-filled bowl allows you to reinfuse as many RBCs as possible
- Effluent line sensor: Effluent is continually monitored to ensure RBCs are thorougly washed and undesirable components removed
- Suction: Onboard suction with SmartSuction Harmony System
- RBC bags with integrated microaggregate filter: Optional 40-micron RBC filter bag eliminates incovenience of docking stand-alone filter
- Medium to high-speed processing: 3-7 minute cycle time; in emergent situations can process up to 800 ml per minute
- Height: 58.6 cm
- Width: 41 cm
- Depth: 37 cm
- Weight: 34 kg
- Power supply requirements: 230 VAC +/- 10%
- Fuse: F 2.5 A / 250V
- Operating frequency: 50 - 60 Hz