Piccolo can be controlled either from a computer running Windows or, for the first time ever, from an iPad®. Lightweight, compact design, powerful, user-friendly software and Noah connectivity combine to make Piccolo the ideal choice for professionals on the move.
Three different models available: Basic (AC only) for Pc use Plus (AC/BC) for Pc or Pc-iPad® use (Aero version) Speech (AC/BC/Live Speech) for Pc-iPad® use
- iPad® control (includes Aero option, 33616, 33618 only) through the Maestro App. Wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- computer control through the dedicated Noah or Daisy module. USB connection port
- small and light weight
- power supply through the USB connection, when controlled by computer.
Made in Italy.
Software language: GB, FR, IT, ES, DE, PL, PT.
Manual: GB, FR, IT, ES, DE, PL, PT, NL.
• Type of device: Pc and iPad control
• Class EN 60645-1, ANSI S3.6: 3-diagnostic
• Output: AC,BC
• Masking: NBN, WN, SN
• Warble tone: Yes
• Pulsed tone: 0.5 Hz, 1 Hz, 2 Hz
• Frequency range: 125 - 8000 Hz
• Maximum output intensities:
- AC: -10 to 120 dB HL
- BC: -10 to 80 dB HL
• Attenuator step: 5 dB
• Automatic audiometry: HW auto threshold
• Speech audiometry: No
• Speech inputs: EXT1, EXT2, Mic
• Talk over: External microphone
• Connection to PC: USB [driverless]
• Controlling software: Daisy or Noah with Maestro module
• Connection to iPad: Bluetooth 4
• Controlling app: Maestro (App Store)
• Size 16 x 16 x 3 cm (16.3 x 6.3 x 1.2 in)
• Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz)
• Operating voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
• TDH-39 supra-aural headphones
• B71 bone vibrator
• Patient response switch
• Clip-on microphone for operator to-patient communication
• Jack/jack cable (Ø 3.5 mm)
• Inventis Daisy Patient Record Manager, with Daisy Maestro module
• Noah Maestro module
• USB connection cable
• Medical grande power supply
• User Manual