One touch laboratory for respiratory analysis suitable for professional and personal use.
Complete spirometer ATS/ERS compliant Speclalist-Ievel analysis, screening and Home-care monitoring. It has been developed with various operation modes: “advanced” parameters for the specialist, “reduced” set of parameters for screening as well as a “simplified” version for Home-care operation. FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE-POST. Precise spirometry interpretation including post bronchodilator. All tests are automatically memorized. Automatic BTPS conversion. Memory capacity: 10.000 tests. Wide selection of predicted values.
Intelligent pulse oximeter with on-screen results
Simple, clear SpO2 and Pulse Rate measurements with plethysmographic curve. During the single six-minute walk test (6 MWT), Spirodoc® estimates the level of oxygen therapy required by the patient. Spirodoc® carries out sleep desaturation studies and memorizes events as well as body position.
3D Accelerometer with motion analysis
Spirodoc® is the first 3D Oximeter® incorporating a triaxial motion sensor to correlate the saturation level (%SpO2) with physical activity (walk counter, movement analysis and VMU).
Home-care symptoms diary
Fast on-screen symptoms entry. Touch screen with settable questions and automatic answer recording for homecare patient use (eDiary).
High performance PC software for spirometry and oximetry
All tests memorized in Spirodoc® are automatically downloaded into WinspiroPRO and a patient data card is created with a preview of the spirometry curve. WinspiroPRO can easily be connected to a database, EPR, hospital or occupational health system. This software also gives trend graphs of any parameter. All store tests and curves of every patient can be reviewed on a single page and the results, including oximetry tests, can be compared. Multilanguage software: GB, FR, IT, ES, DE, PT, PL, NL SE, CZ, LV, TR, RU, CN, JP
• Display: LCD backlit touch screen display 128x64 pixels
• Power supply: Lithium ion 3.7 V, 1100 mA rechargeable
• Battery with 50 hours measurement back up
• Accelerometer: Triaxial ±2 g, 400 Hz sampling
• Dimension and weight:
- Central unit 101 x 48 x 16 mm, 99 g
- Removable turbine head: 46 x 47 x 24 mm, 17 g
• Flow sensor: Bi-directional digital turbine
• Flow range: ±16 L/s
• Volume accuracy: ±3% or 50 mL, whichever is greater
• Flow accuracy: ±5% or 200 mL, whichever is greater
• Dynamic resistance at 12 L/s: <0.5 cm H2O/L/sec
• Temperature sensor: semiconductor (0-45°C)