Used Alcon Ultrascan Eye Scanner
- Immersion and contact techniques in A-scan (Immersion and Eyelid in B-Biometry).
- Manual and auto modes.
- Choice of Phakic, Aphakic, Pseudo/Acrylic/Other eye types.
- Patient data, velocities, measurements and image/traces on a single screen.
- Axial length detail analysis of both eyes on a single screen.
- Comparison chart using various formulas for Emmetropia and Ametropia.
- 5-User configurable doctor setting screens to pre-set choices, along with 10 IOLs.
- Ability to print full report or screen-print, on video printer.
Supplied with a retinal probe, footswitch, keyboard and Sony screen