Used Alcon Infiniti Vision System Phacoemulsifier.
Supplied with OZIL handpieces
With Alcon's new INFINITI system, cataract surgeons now have three options for removing a cataract: ultrasonic phacoemulsification, ultrasound with oscillation, and liquification.
The INFINITI offers a new method that uses both ultrasound and mechanical oscillation to help break up the cataract faster, and may allow the surgeon greater control of lens tissue than traditional ultrasound.
- The increased flexibility and multiple removal options provide surgeons with more control over the lens removal procedure.
- Physicians can choose the method of cataract removal that will most benefit the patient.
- Ophthalmic phacoemulisifier that provides customized cataract surgery.
- Features fluidics with two unique energy delivery systems, providing surgeons the ability to customize cataract lens removal.
- The system’s OZIL® Torsional Handpiece delivers side-to-side, oscillating ultrasonic movement. Precise pumping capability provides forward and reverse actuation up to 100cc per minute.
- Provides both an exclusive irrigation pressure sensor (IPS) and a vacuum pressure sensor (VPS).The new technology may reduce the risk of thermal burns and other potential