Used Mindray Passport V Patient Monitor
Supplied with ECG cable, SPO2 sensor and NIBP cuff
The large 12.1" display is highly visible from most vantage points. And you're sure to appreciate the auto-configuration feature that enables the display layout to automatically reconfigure as patient cables are added and removed.
Passport V offers ECG, NIBP, temperature, respiration and Masimo SET® motion-tolerant SpO2 as its standard configuration.
96 hours of patient data is provided in a list or graphic trend format so you can easily review your patient’s history. For simple and efficient documentation, you can also print patient data to a laser printer.
Comprehensive calculations packages including both IV drug and hemodynamic data allow for quick and automated calculations. Titration tables and calculations can be printed to the internal recorder or a networked laser printer to satisfy long-term documentation needs.
The innovative quick-release mount makes transport a bit easier. Remove the monitor from its wall mount or rolling stand using the one-touch mechanism and you're ready for transport. No need to disconnect patient cables.
- 12.1" color LCD
- 3 to 8 waveforms with automatic configuration
- Enhanced numerics mode
- 3 or 5-lead ECG with or without ESU noise rejection
- Non-invasive blood pressure
- Masimo SET® SpO2
- Continuous temperature
- Drug calculations
- 96 hours of graphic and list trends
- 128 minutes of Oxy-CRG trends
- Remote view with multi-bed alarm notification
- ECG and IBP analog output
- Device connectivity via DIAP and ethernet
- Intra-aortic balloon pump interface
- Nurse call interface
- Defibrillator interface
- Integral carrying handle
- Front-panel alarm light
- Lithium ion battery support
- Color-coded patient connectors
- Connectivity to secondary display