Used GE VMX Mobile X-Ray
The VMX is a mobile system incorporating stylish design for totally adapted use in intensive care, emergencies, pediatrics, neonatology and orthopedics.
- A unique counterbalanced, articulated arm allows - ± 90° rotation, for simplified positioning for examination.
- Advanced friction locks maintain user selected tube or arm position automatically, eliminating the need for heavy manual locks.
- Designed to operate from a standard 117V / 220V / 240V wall outlet, the VMX includes a lightweight technical panel with kV and mAs selection switches and an easy to read digital display.
- Its high frequency generator philosophy is microprocessor controlled to maintain constant kV during each exposure, and provide accurate kV mAs and production during multiple exposures.
- Self-calibration software allows quick and accurate calibration at system start-up and during planned maintenance.
- With a focal spot of 0.8 mm, our proven HRT X-ray tube rotation-anode methods have been optimized for portable radiography.