UP-7000 Patient Monitor ECG, SPO2, NIBP, TEMP
- 12.1" high resolution colour TFT display with LED backlight
- 3 channel ECG amplification
- arrhythmia analysis and ST segment analysis
- up to 2,000 groups parameter data & 24-hour ECG waveform storage and recall
- 9 trace ECG waveforms...
Vital Pro Patient Monitor NIBP, SPO2, ECG, TEMP
"Vital Signs" is a line of small multi-parameter patient monitors, which can monitor the vital physiological parameters: non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse oxygen saturation (SpO2), electrocardiogram (ECG) and temperature (TEMP).
PC-900B Capnograph and Oximeter
Innovative and handheld capnograph and oximeter ideal for monitoring the most severe conditions of intubated or not intubated patients.
It provides reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements thanks to its unique MoveOxy™ technology specially conceived for SpO2....
OXY-110 Pulse Oxymeter for Neonates, Children and Adults
New Product, Warranty 1 year
- large 3.5 inch auto rotation TFT display for SpO2, PI, Plethysmogram, PR and temperature
- patented MoveOxy™ SpO2 technology with artifact removal and anti-motion performance
- various choice of SpO2 probes...
Datex Ohmeda S5 Patient Monitor
The Datex-Ohmeda S5 is a modular multiparameter patient monitor. It is designed for monitoring in intensive care units. It is also commonly used for patient transport within the hospital setting.
Supplied with ECG cables, SPO2 cable and sensor and NIBP adult cuff.