Used Nellcor N-200 Oxymeter
The N-200 monitors SpO2 and pulse rate continuously and noninvasively, with measurements updated at each pulse beat.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The NELLCOR N-200 pulse oximeter measures functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2), and pulse rate. The system consists of three components: the N-200 pulse oximeter, an interface/powerbase, and a patient module. The N-200 monitors SpO2 and pulse rate continuously and noninvasively, with measurements updated at each pulse beat.
The NELLCOR N-200 pulse oximeter is intended for continuously monitoring arterial oxygen saturation and pulse rate. The measurement is made noninvasively by applying a reusable clip-on or disposable adhesive-attached sensor.
- Compact and portable with trend and event memory to record high and low resolution data.
- RS-232 and analog communication ports for interfacing with central monitoring systems, recorders, and computers
- Automatic self-calibrating. Starts-up whenever a new sensor is connected.
- Two 3-digit LED displays for oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Red 16-segment LED pulse amplitude display.
- Red LED indicators for low battery, pulse search, high sat, low saturation, high rate, low rate alarms, ECG lost, and audio alarm.
- Variable pitch beep for early warning of oxygen saturation changes before alarm limits are exceeded.
- Neonatal or adult default alarm settings.
- Control knob to adjust volume and set alarm limits, and five buttons to select alarm limits and disable audio alarm.
- Rear-panel switches for adult/neonatal alarm settings, analog voltage output range (0–1 V or 0–10 V), analog saturation output scale (0–100% or 50–100%), RS-232 format, baud rate; rear-panel buttons for printing trend and event data, analog full scale output, and analog zero output.
- Dimensions: 2.5” H x 10.0” W x 10” D
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Power: 100-120 VAC (+/- 10%) at 50-60Hz
- Saturation Range: 0-100% SaO2
- Pulse Rate Range: 20-250 bpm
- Battery: 6-volt sealed lead-acid battery pack.
- Battery life: 90 minutes minimum on full charge. 14 hours to recharge.
- Memory: Up to 12 hours for SaO2 and heart rate trending.