Used Philips Intellivue MP50 Multiparameters Monitor
Supplied with SPO2 cable and NIBP armband and M3001A or M3000A module
- 30.5cm (12") color touchscreen monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms, it's bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element from waveforms to data labels as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands.
- Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host based hospital systems and others and deliver it to the patient monitor through IntelliVue's portal technology.
- No separate hard drive and no fan. The IntelliVue monitor is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.