The OM-25ME is designed primarily for continuous monitoring of oxygen levels delivered by medical oxygen delivery equipment and respiratory care systems. Adjustable high and low level alarm setpoints make the OM-25ME ideal for use in neo-natal, anesthesia, and respiratory care.
The MAXO2 (Model OM-25ME) provides unparalleled performance and reliability, due to an advanced design that includes the following features and operational benefits.
• Fast-responding, oxygen-specific, galvanic sensor that achieves 90% of final value in approximately 15 seconds at room temperature.
• Extra-life oxygen sensor of approximately 900,000 O2 percent hours (minimum 2 years in most applications).
• External probe with 10 ft., extendible cable and diverter fitting for standard 15 mm "T" adapter.
• Operation using 2 AA alkaline batteries (2 x 1.5 volts) for approximately 3000 hours of performance in typical usage (not in alarm conditions). For extra extended long life, 2 AA lithium batteries may be used.
• Durable, compact case that weighs less than 1 pound and permits comfortable, hand-held operation.
• Large, easy-to-read, 3 1/2-digit LCD display for readings in the 0-100% range.
• Adjustable high-level and low-level alarming capability with flashing LED and audible indication of alarm conditions.
• Simple operation and calibration using quick-calibrate key functions.
• Self-diagnostic check of analog and microprocessor circuitry.
• Low battery indication.
Response time: 90% of final value < 15 seconds at 23o C.
Warm-up Time: none required
Cable length: 10 ft. fully extended
Probe deflector fitting: to fit 15 mm (I.D.) “T” adapter